Software Architect – CodaBox (6-month mission)
CodaBox is a Belgian company, leader in the provisioning of digital documents to external accountants and their customers and constantly growing in a fast-paced environment. As part of the Isabel Group and thanks to its highly qualified team, CodaBox is able to satisfy market needs by offering efficient and innovative solutions. Our offices are located in Leuven and Brussels. To temporarily support its team, CodaBox is looking for a Software Architect for a 6-month mission.
Throughout this mission you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Create an overview and evaluate the current setup on the level of architecture and infrastructure
- Contribute to the architectural design phase, translating the high-level solution architecture into a detailed software architecture
- Ensure software architectural consistency across applications, components and features within the application landscape
- Drive and guide the adoption of techniques and best practices in the different development teams
- Stimulate and coach the development teams to share their knowledge on the topics above and learn from each other.
- Coach internal employee(s) to assist them in taking up the ownership of the next steps after the mission
- Experience working in an Architecture role for building software-as-a-service solutions
- Experience with Cloud-based Infrastructure
- Experience with microservice based design
- Knowledge of security best practices
- You can communicate to both senior management and engineers on an appropriate level
- You can drive change in an organization
- Strong communicator
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Pro-active, assertive
- Service minded towards the business
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
- You are available for a 6 months’ mission.
- You will work for one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with…
- …and we look ahead and think about our customers’ future needs when developing new features and solutions