Software Development Manager
CodaBox is a Belgian company, leader in the provisioning of digital documents to external accountants and their customers and constantly growing in a fast-paced environment. As part of the Isabel Group and thanks to its highly qualified team, CodaBox is able to satisfy market needs by offering efficient and innovative solutions. Our offices are located in Leuven and Brussels.
For our Product Development team, we’re looking for a transformation magician with strong people management skills.
In this role you report to the Head of Product of CodaBox and lead a team 25 people of Java & Python lovers, testers, devops engineers & software architects.
As a Software Development Manager, you are responsible for the development teams. You lead and motivate the teams, and guide them in making decisions regarding priorities, architecture and infrastructure. You are responsible for the high quality and on-time delivery of Codabox’ technical solutions and products.
Your initial focus will be on transformation and change management:
- moving towards teams working end-to-end on products, including transversal initiatives
- aligning the way of working in the different teams (e.g. scrum ceremonies, open sprint demo’s)
- guiding the transformation of the systems and infrastructure, based on the architectural plan
- Establish and stimulate software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software.
- Manage releases based on product, technical & security requirements, and follow-up on deployments.
- Supervise architecture and lead efforts to develop the technical roadmap.
- Ensure that the necessary resources are available at the right time, with the adequate skills, in order to deliver in a timely and effective manner.
- Remain constantly aware of the market trends (technologies, competition, etc.) in fintech and Isabel group spheres of activity and keeping knowledge up to date.
- Serve as a focal point to communicate and resolve issues with other teams. Escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the development team.
- You synch and align with Isabel Group methodology and teams for architecture, development practices & infrastructure.
- You hold a minimum of 10 years of experience in Software Development (Java, Python, Software Architecture, Release & Change Management), with a minimum of 5-8 years of experience as people manager.
- You have previous experience in transforming Software Development teams
- You combine deep technological knowledge and expertise with good interpersonal skills to inspire your team towards durable success.
- You are risk aware, with a genuine interest in GDPR & security in general
- You can communicate fluently and efficiently in English
- You have great internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with Agile methods is a must.
Why us ?
- You will work in the Product Development team of Codabox, part of Isabel Group, the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with…
- …and we look ahead and think about our customers’ future needs when developing new features and solutions
- You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits
Postulez en ligne