CodaBox is a Belgian company, leader in the provisioning of digital documents to external accountants and their customers and constantly growing in a fast-paced environment. As part of the Isabel Group and thanks to its highly qualified team, CodaBox is able to satisfy market needs by offering efficient and innovative solutions. Our offices are located in Leuven and Brussels.
With a small DevOps Team you will be responsible for the following:
- You will operate critical, novel fintech applications in close collaboration with the development group in a cloud native setup
- You will build continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines for the core services of Codabox
- You participate in the creation of the infrastructure roadmap
- You identify gaps in the infrastructure and define proposals on how to close them
- You are able to surround yourself with knowledgeable colleagues and drive the work forward in an independent manner
- You will create and operate internal API gateways and asynchronous messages queues necessary for communication between different business units and domains.
Technical Experience and Expertise
- You have expertise and are passionate about containerization technologies (Google Cloud, kubernetes, docker, Terraform, Ansible)
- You have working knowledge on container native build pipelines (in example Jenkins, Github, CircleCI, GitLab-CI or other relevant tools)
- You are familiar with routing and discovery technologies in a micro-service technology stack.
- You know concepts like Service Discovery & Service Meshing
- You are familiar with monitoring strategies for containers. You have knowledge about Prometheus, Helm, Grafana, ELK stack
- You have a strong security mindset and focus, the solutions you propose have security built-in from the start
From a personality perspective;
- You can talk to both senior management and engineers on an appropriate level
- You eager and are willing able to absorb technologies at high speed.
- You can drive change in an organization.
- You have a strong drive and can work largely independently, in good collaboration with your colleagues
Why us ?
- You will work for one of the units of the Isabel Group, the first & leading Fintech of Belgium (°1995). We are experts and know our stuff and we can rely on an eco-system of strategic partners to work with…
- …and we look ahead and think about our customers’ future needs when developing new features and solutions
- You will receive a competitive salary package accompanied by fringe benefits and a company car
- You will receive 30 days of holidays and the possibility to work from home